Meet the Faces Behind the Names Behind the Books
Several editors from large and small publishing houses in the US on the process of acquiring books in translation, what they are looking for, and how they are making acquisitions decisions.
The participants are:
- Peter Blackstock (Grove Atlantic)
- Jenna Johnson (Farrar, Straus & Giroux)
- Juan Mila (HarperOne)
- Gabriella Page-Fort (Amazon Crossing)
- Michael Reynolds (Europa Editions)
- Nathan Rostron (Restless Books)
- John Siciliano (Penguin Random House)
- Kendall Storey (Catapult Books)
- Lauren Wein (Avid Reader Press/Simon & Schuster)
- Michael Wise (New Vessel)
Please register and then login at 'My Book Fair' to participate in this event: https://services.book-fair.com/register Participation in the event is only possible after login, and on the day of the event. There is no participant limit for this event and places do not need to be booked in advance.
Host, FBFNY/German Book Office