The Exhibitor Ticket Portal is now available.
Create, manage and send your tickets online with our Exhibitor Ticket Portal
My Book Fair is the central online access for all vital services for Frankfurter Buchmesse. The platform offers access to a wide range of services related to the most important trading center for printed and digital content. Exhibitors, trade visitors and book buyers can access our fair services quickly, easily, efficiently and around the clock so that they don't miss a thing. And after the one-time registration, the use of trade fair services at future trade fairs is a breeze.
For ticket managers: the quick and easy way to create tickets
- Exhibitor passes
- Trade visitor and general public tickets
- Passes for set-up and dismantling
- Tickets for literary agents and scouts
Benefit from many advantages
A single online portal for all ticket types.
|Fast:||Once registered with My Book Fair you will find managing tickets fast and easy.|
Create and manage ticket codes and ticket links with just a few clicks.
The ticket portal is available around the clock.
If an already personalised ticket is lost, it can just be downloaded again as a PDF.
Your personal data is secure with us and will not be forwarded to third-parties.
No more annoying paperwork.
Thanks to the improved user guidance, using the ticket portal is easy and intuitive.
Higher stability and compatibility of the program through optimised technology.
Step by step
Here you will find a tutorial for the Exhibitor Ticket Portal - a small guide with which you can create, send and manage ticket codes and ticket links even more effectively.
Exhibitor Ticket Portal
Tutorial ticket codes for exhibitors
Creating and sending ticket codes and ticket links.
All about My Book Fair
The central service portal for all exhibitors, literary agents and trade visitors
My Book Fair gives you access to a wide range of services relating to the most important marketplace for printed and digital content. Exhibitors, trade visitors and literary agents can use our fair services simply, quickly, efficiently, and around the clock, ensuring they don’t miss a thing. And once you’ve registered, you can access our fair services for future fairs even quicker.
On My Book Fair, you can do all this and much more
- Create and manage tickets and fair passes
- Redeem ticket codes and ticket links
- Invite colleagues and customers automatically and personally
- Accredit yourself as a journalist or blogger
- Edit your catalogue entry
- Book print and online advertising
- Pay invoices with credit card
- Research in the Exhibitor Catalogue, make checklists and download them as PDFs
- Enter your event in the Calendar of Events
- Set favourites that automatically link to the Book Fair app for convenient access
- Get suggested contacts for ideal matchmaking based on information provided about your interests and relevant countries
Questions about My Book Fair
What is My Book Fair?
My Book Fair is the central service portal for your fair needs. Exhibitors, trade visitors and literary agents will find our fair services easy to use, and can access them at any time. So you never miss a thing. Exhibitors and literary agents can organise tickets and free contingents, invite colleagues and customers, enter their event in the Calendar of Events, and much more. Users can also download the Exhibitor Catalogue. All entries in My Book Fair will automatically link to your Book Fair app.
How are My Book Fair and the Exhibitors Ticket Portal connected?
One access – many possibilities. My Book Fair is the central service portal for your visit to the fair. A single registration is all it takes to use fair services simply and conveniently, and to ensure you don’t miss a thing. This also includes creating, managing and sending your tickets through the Exhibitors Ticket Portal.
Why must trade visitors and exhibitors register and personalise their tickets on My Book Fair?
Due to the increasing digitalisation of processes in the professional world, we too have bundled our range of trade fair services digitally and, by doing so, to also ensure full transparency over ticket management services. My Book Fair offers many other helpful functions. For example, you can:
- Redeem ticket codes and ticket links,
- Register as a trade visitor and use all relevant services,
- Download the Exhibitor Catalogue
- Automatically link your My Book Fair entries with the Book Fair app