Enjoyment, inspiration and passion. The Gourmet Gallery is the perfect place for tasteful books, food, wine and all the things gourmets love!
With its impressive show kitchen, the Gourmet Gallery attracts the full attention of the media as well as trade visitors and general public. Over the years, the Gourmet Gallery become an integral part of Frankfurter Buchmesse and the publishing industry. The long-standing success of Gourmet Gallery reflects the increasing importance of nutrition in our society; food not only forms a pleasurable part of our life, but also reflects identity and political trends of the time.
The Gourmet Gallery: what's on offer.
Your advantages as a private visitor.
- The world of pleasure: from new culinary discoveries and health cuisine to wine and spices.
- Exciting events in the show kitchen and the Gourmet Salon.
- Direct sales by the publishers on fair Sunday.
Food is more than nutrition.
Food has long become a political topic. Martina Stemann, who is in charge of the Gourmet Gallery at Frankfurter Buchmesse, explains in an interview the growing importance of nutrition in our society and why the Gourmet Gallery proves time and again to be a great success. She finds the following aspects particularly important:
Your advantages as a trade visitor
- All the latest international food trends in one place.
- Numerous networking events and opportunities to exchange information.
- Close proximity to many nations and international exhibitors as well as representatives of important third-party industries
Book a stand at Frankfurter Buchmesse 2019 and benefit from the early bird discount! Only until 30th November 2018.