THE ARTS+/B3 The Future of Culture Festival
THE ARTS+ brings some of the most innovative thinkers and practitioners from around the world together to explore, debate and shape the future of culture and creativity in the digital age. A fair, exhibition and interdisciplinary festival at once, it is a vibrant platform that showcases the potential of digitization and new technologies for the cultural and creative industries while fostering cross-sectoral collaboration.
"How can we revolutionize the cultural economy and define new rules for business?", "How can we move beyond the buzz of innovation and collaboration?", "How can technology facilitate access to culture and empower audiences?"
In 2019, the festival’s explorations into the intersections of art, culture and technology will be taken even further than in previous editions: Collaborating for the first time with the B3 Biennial of the Moving Image, the ARTS+ will be extended by the renowned B3 flagship exhibition featuring film, media, games and tech-based installation art, and by a new themed strand in the curated program.
What to expect from ARTS+/B3
- THE ARTS+ is the festival for the future of culture.
- MEET decision-makers from politics, creative industries, technology and cultural institutions.
- EXPLORE the possibilities of using technological innovations to transform any cultural content into new business opportunities.
- BE INSPIRED by best practices presented by key market players.
- BUILD a stable network of new business partners and co-producers.
- BOOST your career with in-depth innovation knowledge and valuable new contacts.
THE ARTS+/B3 NEWS
Highlights, speakers, interviews, events and exhibitors – find out everything you want to know about THE ARTS+ in English.
Interview: Yves St-Gelais about a holographic Popstar
Meet Maya Kodes a digital code from cyberspace that came into the world.
Interview: Dr. Heritiana Ranaivoson
„If the creative and cultural Sectors are not united and supported, they can never keep up with the big four.“
Your perfect location
A stand at THE ARTS+/B3 at the heart of the fair is sure to attract attention: Choose between a Gallery Stand or an Empty Floor Space Stand.