THE ARTS+ brings some of the most innovative thinkers and practitioners from around the world together to explore, debate and shape the future of culture and creativity in the digital age. A fair, exhibition and interdisciplinary festival at once, it is a vibrant platform that showcases the potential of digitization and new technologies for the cultural and creative industries while fostering cross-sectoral collaboration.
In 2019, the festival’s explorations into the intersections of art, culture and technology will be taken even further than in previous editions: Collaborating for the first time with the B3 Biennial of the Moving Image, the ARTS+ will be extended by the renowned B3 flagship exhibition featuring film, media, games and tech-based installation art, and by a new themed strand in the curated program.
Do not miss. Be there.
The center of the creative industry
What to expect from ARTS+/B3
- THE ARTS+ is the festival for the future of culture.
- MEET decision-makers from politics, creative industries, technology and cultural institutions.
- EXPLORE the possibilities of using technological innovations to transform any cultural content into new business opportunities.
- BE INSPIRED by best practices presented by key market players.
- BUILD a stable network of new business partners and co-producers.
- BOOST your career with in-depth innovation knowledge and valuable new contacts.
The highlights of the Future of Culture Festival
Your perfect location
A stand at THE ARTS+/B3 at the heart of the fair is sure to attract attention: Choose between a Gallery Stand or an Empty Floor Space Stand.
Don't miss out on the future
Take part in THE ARTS+/B3: Get your ticket now and meet the players of the creative and cultural industries.
Learn more about THE ARTS+? Sign up for the Newsletter now
THE ARTS+ Newsletter
There are so many reasons why you should sign up
News, offers, events and much more! We will keep you up to date.