Options & Discounts.
Whether you are a bookseller, librarian, translator, trainee or student - we have the right offer for you.
Special discounts for booksellers and librarians.
With more than 7.000 international exhibitors, the Intermediate Book Trade and service providers from all sectors, Frankfurter Buchmesse will again be the most important venue for the book trade. With a number of exclusive events and offers for the book trade the Fair guarantees a successful start into the new business year.
- 30% discount on trade visitor tickets
- BIB e.V. members receive an additional discount. Please contact email@example.com
More than 70% discount for students. Experience world literature for the price of a party.
Students only pay 19 euros on trade visitor days. Please note: Reduced tickets cannot be purchased online in advance. You will receive your discounted day ticket on presentation of your student ID at all entrances.
Special rates for students:
- Reduced private visitor day ticket for only 15 Euros on Saturday and Sunday.
- Trade visitor day ticket with over 70% discount for only 19 Euros from Wednesday until Friday..
- Available at all entrances on presentation of student ID.
Only available at entrances
Special conditions for bookstores and trainees:
Trade visitor ticket
Which bookstores get free tickets?
Members of the following associations receive two free tickets:
- German Publishers and Booksellers Association (Börsenverein des Deutschen Buchhandels e.V.)
- European and International Booksellers Association
- Schweizer Buchhändler- und Verleger-Verband
- Hauptverband des Österreichischen Buchhandels
What benefits do I get as an trainee?
Free tickets are available to all trainees and students in the book and media industry as well as specialist staff for media information services and library and information science students.
Free tickets for trainees and students of the book and media industry can be ordered using this form:
How can I, as a bookseller, claim special conditions?
If you show your activity record (business cards, letter from your employer, mention your name on the bookshop's website) at the checkout, you will receive admission tickets at special conditions.