Be part of it!
Here you will find all the information on trade and private visitor tickets as well as access to the ticket shops.
- Online ticket sales start in summer 2023
- 18 - 22 October 2023
- Opening hours: 9:00 - 6:30 pm (Sundays until 5:30 pm)
- On-site ticket sales only possible with card payment
2023 ticket options at a glance
|Trade visitor tickets (including local public transport network Frankfurt Rhein-Main-Verkehrsverbund (RMV))|
|Day ticket (can be used flexibly on any day of the fair)||€ 84,-|
|5-day ticket (Wednesday till Sunday)||€ 139,-|
|Day ticket discounted* - only valid with proof of entitlement||€ 25,-|
You qualify as a trade visitor if you are professionally involved in the development, production, sales, or management of printed and electronic media as well as in art or antiques or are active in the area of education.
Authorised trade groups include, for example:
- Employees of publishing houses, literary agencies, bookstores, and libraries
- Authors, illustrators, and translators
- Employees of printing presses, software firms and other service companies for the book and media industry
- Teachers and school directors of all types of schools, educators, or other pedagogical personnel
- Members of the creative industries, creative artists, and agents
- Students of all disciplines and trainees in the book and media industry
*The following groups are entitled to purchase reduced trade visitor tickets - proof required when entering the fairgrounds:
- students, booksellers, librarians, trainees and apprentices in the book and media industry, trade visitors with disabilities (from degree of disability 50%)
|Private visitor tickets - Friday 20 October, Saturday 21 October and Sunday 22 October 2023|
|Friday afternoon ticket (starting from 2pm)||€ 20,-|
|Day ticket (Saturday or Sunday)||€ 25,-|
|3-day ticket (Friday till Sunday)||€ 44,-|
|Family ticket (2 adults + 3 children (7 - 17 years inclusive)) [Children aged 0-6 years (inclusive) do not need a ticket and can enter the fairgrounds free of charge when accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at the entrance].||€ 53,-|
|Day ticket discounted* - only valid with proof of entitlement||€ 15,-|
*The following groups are entitled to purchase reduced private visitor tickets - proof required when purchasing tickets:
- schoolchildren, students, pensioners, the unemployed, people with disabilities (for those with a disability recognised as level 50 and above), holders of the Frankfurt Pass and Culture Pass, Federal or Social or Ecological Service Volunteers as well as volunteers and trainees in the book and media industry.
Persons in wheelchairs or disabled persons with a "B" on their disabled person's pass will be admitted free of charge for themselves and their companion on presentation of their disabled person's pass.
Children up to and including 6 years of age accompanying a trade visitor or visitor will be admitted free of charge.
Accredited journalists and bloggers receive free entrance. (accreditation will be possible from 15 August on).
Be part of it again - we will ensure your safety
Already in the past two years, thanks to professional protection and hygiene measures, we managed to hold a successful trade fair despite the pandemic. We will continue to ensure your safety with various measures and recommendations, even though hardly any restrictions will be necessary this year. Of course, we will flexibly adapt our concept to the developments in autumn. Here’s an overview.