Be part of it!
Whether trade visitor ticket or private visitor ticket. Here you will find all the information as well as access to the respective shops.
The most important facts in brief
- Opening hours: 19 - 23 October 2022, 9:00 - 18:30 (Sundays until 17:30)
- On-site ticket sales only possible with card payment
2022 ticket options at a glance
|Trade visitor tickets|
|Day ticket (can be used flexibly on any day of the fair)||€ 79,-|
|5-day ticket (Wed.-Sun.)||€ 129,-|
|Day ticket discounted* - only available at the ticket counters on site (card payment only!), proof of entitlement required||€ 20,-|
You qualify as a trade visitor if you are professionally involved in the development, production, sales, or management of printed and electronic media as well as in art or antiques or are active in the area of education.
Authorised trade groups include, for example:
- Employees of publishing houses, literary agencies, bookstores, and libraries
- Authors, illustrators, and translators
- Employees of printing presses, software firms and other service companies for the book and media industry
- Teachers and school directors of all types of schools, educators, or other pedagogical personnel
- Members of the creative industries, creative artists, and agents
- Students of all disciplines and trainees in the book and media industry
*The following groups are entitled to purchase reduced trade visitor tickets - proof required when purchasing tickets:
- students, booksellers, librarians, trainees and apprentices in the book and media industry
|Private visitor tickets - Friday 20 October, 22 and 23 October 2022|
|Day ticket (with day binding)||€ 25,-|
|3-day ticket (Fri.-Sun.)||€ 44,-|
|Family ticket (2 adults + 3 children (7 - 17 years inclusive)) – only available at the ticket counters on site (card payment only!)
[Children aged 0-6 years (inclusive) do not need a ticket and can enter the fairgrounds free of charge when accompanied by an adult. Proof of age may be required at the entrance].
|Day ticket discounted* - proof of entitlement required||€ 15,-|
*The following groups are entitled to purchase reduced private visitor tickets - proof required when purchasing tickets:
- schoolchildren, students, pensioners, the unemployed, people with disabilities (for those with a disability recognised as level 50 and above), holders of the Frankfurt Pass and Culture Pass
Persons in wheelchairs or disabled persons with a "B" on their disabled person's pass will be admitted free of charge for themselves and their companion on presentation of their disabled person's pass.
Be part of it again - we will ensure your safety
Already last year, thanks to professional protection and hygiene measures, we managed to hold a successful trade fair despite the pandemic. We will continue to ensure your safety with various measures and recommendations, even though hardly any restrictions will be necessary this year. Of course, we will flexibly adapt our concept to the developments in autumn. Here’s an overview.