Host a Masterclass with your company
Reach out to your (professional) audience in the run-up to Frankfurter Buchmesse, increase your visibility and expand your physical presence at Frankfurter Buchmesse with digital lead generation activities beforehand.
- 60-minute B2B format
- Sales measure for targeted lead generation
- Live presentation with Q&A or pre-produced presentation followed by live Q&A
- Technical and chat support by FBM team
- Recording for long-term use in media library
- on demand: edited video clip for own use
Become a Masterclass Host
You are keen to share your expertise with a professional audience? Looking for new and exciting business leads?
Adam Fritz, CEO, Pozotron, about Frankfurter Buchmesse
The #fbm23 Masterclasses took place from 9 to 13 October 2023.
The Masterclasses feature well-known speakers from within the publishing industry, regional experts, hidden champions, and best practise cases, offering you a mix of expertise, learning, and inspiration. Participants can listen in the live sessions and interact with the speakers via the Q&A. Participation is free of charge.
In 2023, Masterclass sessions covered the #BookTok phenomenon, change management, coaching and artificial intelligence in publishing.
This is what the Masterclasses at Frankfurter Buchmesse offer you
- Insights, Q&A and live chat per masterclass
- Expert knowledge at first hand
- Free for participants
- 60-minute online sessions