Learn from the best.
Together with our partners, publishers, exhibitors and industry players, we will present exciting case studies and expert knowledge on essential publishing issues.
The #fbm23 Masterclasses will take place from 9 to 13 October 2023.
The Masterclasses feature well-known speakers from within our industry, hidden champions, and best practise cases, offering you a mix of expertise, learning, and inspiration. You will be able to listen in the live sessions and interact with the speakers via the Q&A .
Already confirmed this year are Masterclasses on the #BookTok phenomenon with TikTok Germany, a masterclass on change management with the British company Uuna Ltd and a session with the author, business coach and publisher Dr Milan Krajnc. FurtherMasterclasses will be announced shortly. Participation is free of charge after the registration via Zoom.
This is what the Masterclasses at Frankfurter Buchmesse offer you
- Insights, Q&A and live chat per masterclass
- Expert knowledge at first hand
- Free for participants
- 60-minute online sessions
Discover our 2023 Masterclasses
Meet our experts
2023: Host a Masterclass with your company
Reach out to your (professional) audience in the run-up to Frankfurter Buchmesse, increase your visibility and expand your physical presence at Frankfurter Buchmesse digitally as well.
- 60-minute B2B format
- Sales measure for targeted lead generation
- Live presentation with Q&A or pre-produced presentation followed by live Q&A
- Technical and chat support by FBM team
- Recording for long-term use in media library
- on demand: edited video clip for own use
Become a Masterclass Host
You are keen to share your expertise with a professional audience? Looking for new and exciting business leads?